Immunization Records (Yellow Shot Card)

Need a "yellow shot card"?

Anyone can request for a copy of his/her or child’s immunization record (yellow shot card), as long it is documented in the Immunization Programs registry. If requesting for minor child, parent, guardian or authorized adult to bring their Photo Identification and child’s Birth Certificate.  Guardian and/or authorized adult must bring legal documents or current authorization letter from parent.