SERVICES FOR OUR COMMUNITY...
The Immunization Program works with community partners and medical providers to offer services for the following core program components
- Prevention, response/epidemiological-investigation, control, and surveillance of Class I and II reportable Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (VPDs)
- Vaccines for Children Program
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Program
- WIC and Daycare Assessment
- School Assessment
- Adolescent Vaccination Program
- Immunization Quality Improvement Program (IQIP)
- Community Assessment
- Immunization Registry (GuWebIZ)
- Mass Immunization Processing
- Immunization training and in-service
- Public education/awareness
Do you have your child’s "yellow shot card"?
We can help you in getting a copy of your child’s updated immunization record…
Do you need an official immunization record for Social Security certification?
We can help you with your request for a Social Security certification.
Current services include:
- Issuing copies of immunization records (yellow shot card) > Click for more info
- Official immunization record for social security certification > Click for more info
*Prior to COVID-19 pandemic, we also offered regularly scheduled outreach events; these are cancelled until further notice. Immunization outreach events sponsored by the program have insurance eligibility (Medicaid, No Insurance and MIP) and age requirements, depending on the event. Program will announce outreach events and eligibility requirements.